stories told and songs sung

Life is full of stories and songs. By sharing them, maybe we see a little more clearly how we are all connected.

Name:
Location: Deep South

I grew up in Texas and then went off to college in Tennessee. There I met my future wife in a great story you'll have to hear someday. Med school was back in Texas. We got married during my 2nd year. After med school, it was on to Neurology residency in the Deep South. Now that I'm a full fledged neurologist, I'm just trying to balance it all with a new baby on the way...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Santa Fe

So for those of you who have never been, we would like to highly recommend visiting the city of Santa Fe, NM. We went last month and had a blast. It came highly touted (2nd best US city to visit according to Conde Nast Traveler Magazine), and it lived up to all expectations. Great weather, fantastic food, amazing sites and scenery. Check out our Flickr website for more, but here's a sample.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home