stories told and songs sung

Life is full of stories and songs. By sharing them, maybe we see a little more clearly how we are all connected.

Name:
Location: Deep South

I grew up in Texas and then went off to college in Tennessee. There I met my future wife in a great story you'll have to hear someday. Med school was back in Texas. We got married during my 2nd year. After med school, it was on to Neurology residency in the Deep South. Now that I'm a full fledged neurologist, I'm just trying to balance it all with a new baby on the way...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming soon...




Our little boy is almost here. We're ready to fall in love all over again - with each other and with him. I mean, just look at how cute mama is and how cute his little face is in the pictures above!


1 Comments:

Blogger The Young Sees said...

Love the Seuss-ery! So glad Dylan has arrived! Congratulations again!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home